Hate Doesn't Follow A Perfect Line

I just had to share this.  I was given this video from my brother in Christ who is a computer science and data analyst expert.  The title is a quote from the video as they described the potential fraud.  It is a balanced, scientific, thoughtful analysis showing apparent fraud.

I have seen a couple of similar analyses but this video is the most thorough.  Take a look.  Think.  Observe the character of the messengers.

I don't know what to do next, but first we need to be certain of what is happening around us and to us.


Comments

Most Popular:

The Ethics Of Liberty - "Human Rights" As Property Rights

The Ethics Of Liberty - Knowledge, True And False

The Ethics Of Liberty - Children And Rights

The Church And State In Romans 13

Human Life Straddles Two Realities

The Ethics Of Liberty - State Relationships Internal & External